Title: Lost emails
Hello,

I use Mailwasher to pre scan and delete all the spam before downloading. Today I had 11 messages to download after cleaning and 10 of them are gone. Downloaded, but nowhere to be found. Normally, I can quit and restart the bat and they come back, but today I lost all those emails. I've searched by subject, sender and text and not one of them made it into a mailbox. There are a lot of things I can put up with in an email program, but pretending to download and then deleting from the server so they are lost forever is not one of them. I wish I could tell you what happened, but everything seems the same as always.

V 8.8.9.9

Thanks, Ira