Hello Ethan,

I do not get that feedback using /STARTUP_TIMING_LOG /NOLOGO
nor  can  I  find  a  log.  Where are you receiving the feedback? what
command line switches are you using?

 Curt
 Sent from my office desktop by The Bat!
 Using The Bat! Version 8.8.9.12 (BETA) (64-bit) Windows 7  (32)
 with HughesNet Gen5 Satellite Internet
 Due    to    major   policy   disagreements,   we   no   longer   use
 turnkeyinternet.net

>>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb88912-64.rar

> Max, I've attached the feedback I am getting when I open new messages.

> Is the information your are looking for at this time?

> Jerry

> Attachments:
> BatFeedback01.PNG

> --
> Ethan J. Mings
> President,
> The Desk Consulting Group Inc.
> Enabling your organization to anticipate the future with confidence!
> 1-200 North Service Road W. - Suite 311 | Oakville, Ontario, Canada. L6M 2Y1
> Phone 905-825-9938 or 1-877-763-7776 | e-mail supp...@thedesk.ca
> Website https://thedesk.ca/main

'Using TBBETA' information: