Hello j,

Friday, September 13, 2019, 2:54:34 AM, you wrote:

> And my my would GPG support working again be a treat!  Your old
> internal PGP support is what brought me to your product in the
> beginning.

We will not keep the internal implementation any of PGP longer. We will only
keep the GnuPG integration. The Internal Implementation was based on RFC-1991,
which use MD5, IDEA and RSA algorithms. Although IDEA (International Data
Encryption Algorithm) and RSA are still considered secure, MD5 is not. That's
why we have decided to drop internal RFC-1991 implementation in favour of GnuPG.

Maxim Masiutin

'Using TBBETA' information: