September 26, 2019

Hello Maxim,

> The Bat! 9.0.0.1 (ALPHA) is available at
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9001-64.rar

I just spend about 10 minutes wandering around the inside of the Alpha
version.

I  was able to change the themes to Windows 16 view and see all of the
options.

My  basic challenge was I could send any mail.  I also understand this
is a alpha.

Attached is a copy of the error message.

My vote, I like what I see and look forward to seeing more of it.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
President,