mse,

> Hello Gleason,

>>> In the menu bar the "Search" field is to big so the bar of
>>> AntiSpamSniper can't be inserted.

G>> In my testing, the search field is not the problem.  I always remove
G>> it anyway.  It persistently returns and I remove it again.

> In that case, could you have a look at
> https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1818
> and confirm if this also applies to you?

I was going to insert a pic of the tool bar customizer, but I see that TB
will no longer allow me to do that.  Attached.  It is missing part of
the display.  It will let me stretch the height, but not the width.  I
don't see a way to change my tool bar setup, so I can't test your bug
report.

--

Gleason
TheBat! 9.0.0.5 (ALPHA) Pro (64bit, no OTFE) on Windows 10.0 18362