On 10 October 2019 at 07:34 Maxim Masiutin via TBBETA wrote and made
these points

TBL> The Bat! 9.0.0.7 (ALPHA) is available at
TBL> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9007-32.rar
TBL> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9007-64.rar

TBL> What's new in 9.0.0.7 since 9.0.0.6:
TBL> [-] Ctrl+RightArrow does not move to next unread message, selects messages
instead
TBL> [-] Invalid Pointer Operation error with Inbox Analyzer (ALPHA issue)

Not U&R.

This  is  the first Alpha I have tried in the v9 series. It produces a
runtime  error  on  startup after confirming my desire to run an Alpha
version then seems to be looping in background without ever completing
the startup.

I will send the related exceptions log directly to you.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.8.9.12 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.18362

'Using TBBETA' information: