Hello Maxim,
Friday, October 18, 2019, 3:07:55 AM, you wrote:

> What's new in 9.0.0.9 since 9.0.0.8:
> [*] Toolbar layout load and store (does not yet work in OTFE)

I cannot get this version to work properly. I used to be able to use the 32 bit
version, but it now just gives me and Access Violation on start. I did manage
get the 64 bit version to run after renaming tbuser.def, however it AV'd on
exit
and will not start again.

Update: I noticed that TB now creates a file userdef.xml when starting the 32
bit. I deleted that file and then tried the 64 bit and it did start. However it
still AV's on exit and then won't start up again.

--
Best regards,
 Stuart                            mailto:skcu...@fastmail.fm