Title: Re: 9.0.0.11
Hello Maxim,

Saturday, October 19, 2019, 10:18:24 AM, you wrote:

Maxim> The Bat! 9.0.0.11 (ALPHA) is available at

Was I the only one who was supposed to get this?

Still has some problems:

I have a custom button bar at the top of the message panel which includes the message tag, "JUNK" but every time I quit and re-start "JUNK" is replaced by the complete list of tags. This is new in V9

In this version when I start TB, the Quick search and Standard items are properly not displayed but after re-configuring my custom button bar, they suddenly appear.

Closing the Quick Seach box causes this:

-- Ira