Title: Re: 9.0.0.12
Hello Maxim,

Maxim> What's new in 9.0.0.12 since 9.0.0.11:

Installed and working but all the problems I reported in the last version are still there:

I have a custom button bar at the top of the message panel which includes the message tag, "JUNK" but every time I quit and re-start "JUNK" is replaced by the complete list of tags. This is new in V9

In this version when I start TB, the Quick search and Standard items are properly not displayed but after re-configuring my custom button bar, they suddenly appear.

Closing the Quick Seach box causes a Access violation error.

-- Ira