Hello M,

> can you increase the size of allowed attachments? I wanted to attach
> a 370 KByte animated GIF to a new report, but it exceeds tha maximum
> allowed file size.

I  had  the same problem trying to upload thebat64_Exceptions.log that
developers   were   waiting   for   to   continue  with  some  problem
investigation.  I  had  to  open  it  in  a  text editor to "trim" its
contents to an allowed size (less than 51 KB).

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 9.0.0.16 (ALPHA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0