Hello Miguel A. Urech
and everybody else,

on Freitag, 8. November 2019 at 21:58  MAU <miguel.ur...@gmail.com> wrote
re Updated Mantis Bugtrackign software

>> can you increase the size of allowed attachments? I wanted to attach
>> a 370 KByte animated GIF to a new report, but it exceeds tha maximum
>> allowed file size.

> I  had  the same problem trying to upload thebat64_Exceptions.log that
> developers   were   waiting   for   to   continue  with  some  problem
> investigation.  I  had  to  open  it  in  a  text editor to "trim" its
> contents to an allowed size (less than 51 KB).

  Please use the script to pack all necessary information together into a
compact ZIP:

>   if I may again point to the script written by me which can be downloaded
> for free at
>
>   http://freesoft.willms-edv.de/
>   or via deep link to
> http://freesoft.willms-edv.de/TheBat/ZIP-TB-Exeptions.zip
>
>   The script moves the exception log and ex_log.txt with useful
> information into a ZIP file ready to be uploaded to a Mantis entry
> or sending directly per mail to Ritlabs.
>
>   "Moves" means also that the files are being deleted, so that you
> don't have to search the pertinent entry for your current problem in a long
> file.
>
>    One click does it all (I have a link on my Windows desktop in
> the lower right corner, where it is always visible). Like this:

  Take care to use the script before replacing the TheBat! EXE with a new one,
since the script uses identifies the log using the version from the currently
installed EXE.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

using: TheBat! 8.8.9.12 (BETA)
OS: Windows 7    (NT 6.1 Build 7601 - Service Pack 1)
CPU: AMD  amd athlon(tm) 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+
MEM: 4097 MB
'Using TBBETA' information: