Hello MAU,

Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 11:59:54 AM, you wrote:

> I don't remember if this was previously reported, or not.

> When hoovering the mouse pointer over the down arrow (little triangle)
> on  the  right  most  button  of any toolbar, the tool tip shows "More
> buttons".  However,  when the little triangle is actually clicked, the
> drop down is blank and you have to click on the right triangle of this
> blank panel to actually show the list of toolbar buttons.

> I don't know if this is the intended behaviour or it can be considered
> a bug.

I was about to report this in the message editor, didn;t notice yet that
it's a more general issue. I can confirm that behavior, in the message
editor at least - the last menu item is the cancel button and it has the
described empty submenu.

--
Cheers
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz