Hello all,

It took me a while to figure our what was happening, but I think I got
it.

Try something.

-  Using  Customiser,  add  a button to the Standard toolbar a command
*CONTAINING*  a  black  triangle on the right side (indicating it will
display  a  sub-menu).  For  example "Colour Group" from the Main Menu
list of commands.
-  Now remove/delete the just added button (Either by dragging it back
to  the  Customiser  window  or  by  right  clicking on the button and
selecting  Delete).  The button will disappear from the toolbar, as it
should be.
-  Now  re-start TB and the button will re-appear in the toolbar. This
is   so   because  the  userdef.XML  file  is  not  updated  with  the
corresponding 'delete' line.

- Adding and removing a button that does NOT include a sub-menu, works
just fine.

Any confirmations?

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.0.6 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363

'Using TBBETA' information: