Hello Maxim,

> The Bat! 9.0.8.1 (BETA) is available at
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9081-32.rar

Accidentally, I have noticed some quite interesting tags defined in my
TheBat!
https://paste.pics/7FI8T

Since I do not really use these tags, I cannot exclude I created them
accidentally (such
as by inadvertedly pressing a keyboard shortcut while having random text
marked),
but the names sound like they may be coming from the TheBat! team too...

Also interesting - CRASHWHILSTDOINGNOTHING has a green color defined in the
full label list, but none in the drop down on the Tags column.
And 5.3.2.1INBOXANALYSERDOESN'TWORK? isn't present in the full list.

Can anyone see these labels too, or are they just my messed up data?
Thanks for any feedback! :)

--
Cheers
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz