Hello Steven,

SPV> I'm not sure how many versions back this happened, but the drop
SPV> list associated with the "Create a New Message" button on the
SPV> toolbar is broken.
It sure looks fixed to me in 9.0.16.5. It is showing individual favorites from
the address book and templates below that. I'd prefer that the templates show
as a single folder dropping down to the templates list. But I can live with it
the way it is now.

Initially it was showing templates then address book favorites. That meant all
I saw as a long list of templates and would have to get to below that for
addresses. I suppose one's "preference" is how one uses the "Create a New
Message" button. I use it to address new emails to my "favorites" or someone I
recall from the address drop-down. When I use a template for a new email, it
usually comes from "Utilities" in the menu of the new email window.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:the...@newmangroup.com