Hello Richard,

SPV>> I'm not sure how many versions back this happened, but the drop
SPV>> list associated with the "Create a New Message" button on the
SPV>> toolbar is broken.
> It sure looks fixed to me in 9.0.16.5. It is showing individual
> favorites from the address book and templates below that. I'd prefer
> that the templates show as a single folder dropping down to the
> templates list. But I can live with it the way it is now.

But   in   previous  version  (8.8.9  and  before)  if  the  favourite
address(es)  were  in an AB group (i.e. Friends) the name of the group
would  be  displayed,  and if you clicked on it, a sub-menu would open
showing the favourite addresses in than group.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.0.16.5 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363