On Monday, January 27, 2020, 10:04:17 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Dimitar,

> Thursday, January 9, 2020, 4:07:20 PM, you wrote:

>> I tried selecting "hide" from "Options -> Prefernces -> General" and it does
>> work (but then on the screenshot there is no tick at all).

>> My issue seems to be only when selecting via "Workspace -> Show connection
>> center"

> It should be the radio-group (one option only selected,
> mutually-exclusive), not the check boxes. In the meanwhile, you can
> configure it in the "Options->Preferences" dialog box. Go to the
> General tab, and you will see the "Display Connection Center" combo-box.

Dear Maxim,

Yes, I have it set from Options dialog. I also saw the bug report. The
issue is not "only" visual because it is not possible to select only
"hide" or "auto", they always are set together.
Anyway, I assume this will be fixed at some point.

Best regards,
Dimitar                  mailto:dito...@gmail.com
TheBat! 9.0.16.6 (BETA) Pro (64-bit, non-OTFE) on Windows 10.0 14393

'Using TBBETA' information: