Hello Ira,

> I was looking at my mail today and accidently did something that
> filtered out everything but the emails from the currently selected
sender.  View->>Display->All Messages got them all back but I can't
> figure out how I did it. Can anyone tell me what I did?

You probably clicked Alt+Selected sender. You can use Alt on any column
uf the message list to filter on a specific Subject, Date, etc.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.0.16.6 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363