MAU,

> Hello Thomas,

>> Yes, the keyboard shortcuts are mentioned in the relevant paragraphs,
>> but I could not find a summary list of keyboard shortcuts. That would
>> be helpful.

> Here  is  one: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/shortcut_eng.html

> It  was created 19 years ago and, as I never use keyboard shortcuts, I
> doubt if it has ever been updated.

It is interesting that the function that started this thread has been
available since 2001.  It is true that a keyboard shortcut can be
useful in a case like this where there isn't any other way to access
the function.  But when there are 100+ shortcuts many of them arcane
with multiple key presses, it becomes unlikely that I will remember
many.

--

Gleason
TheBat! 9.0.16.6 (BETA) Pro (64bit, no OTFE) on Windows 10.0 18363