Hello Zygmunt,

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 13:48:38 +0100 GMT (03-Mar-20, 19:48 +0700 GMT),
Zygmunt Wereszczynski wrote:

> On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, at 14:33:07 [UTC+0700] (Tuesday, March 3, 2020
> 08:33 my local time) Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>>> The addressbook files are in C:\Download now. I can assure you I
>>> didn't move them there.

>>> The problem has existed for a few versions. Can anybody confirm?

> Cannot confirm. My address books are located in the directory which I pick
> in address book properties. Have you try to fix this by setting correct paths
> in AB properties?

Each AB seems to have their own Properties. I found that all were set
to this directory, C:\Downloads. I never set it to that value.

Some of the directories are LDAP, so maybe they were downloaded and
Windows overwrote any standard setting in TB!. But that does not
explain why all the other AB now also had this setting.

I manually reset all AB directories to one within my TB directory, and
they weren't moved to there. They are still in the Download directory.

Closing and re-opening TB! still elaves them there, even though in
the AB properties, my chosen directory is shown.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362

'Using TBBETA' information: