lunes, 2 mar. 2020 at 15:18, it seems you wrote:

> Did I miss something? What is this empty window good for?

> Right click menu icons bar - Customize - Options.

On  32  bits  I  think  that window has some options. In 64 bits it's
empty.

That  entire  window seems to be work in progress becase it's yet non
translatable and it's missing some functions it had on v8 and previous
versions like the customization of the contextual menus.

Regards,

--
  /\       /                  Using  The Bat!  x64 9.1 Professional + OTFE with
iKey1000