Hello MAU,

> Anyway,  when I figured out how it works, I changed one icon on one of
> the buttons and got this error:
>
> ---------------------------
> The Bat!
> ---------------------------
> List index out of bounds (150)
> ---------------------------
> Aceptar
> ---------------------------
>
> When  I clicked Aceptar (OK) the error repeated again and every time I
> clicked  OK.  I could not get out of this loop and finally had to kill
> TB from Task Manager.

After  restarting  TB  the icon I changed was not there. I tried again
and this time the error was a bit different (219 instead of 150):

---------------------------
The Bat!
List index out of bounds (219)
Aceptar

Anyway  I  had  to  again  kill TB with Task Manager to get out of the
loop of repeated errors.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.1.6.5 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363

'Using TBBETA' information: