Title: Re: Bug? Automatic fill in of recipients address
On Monday, April 13, 2020, 8:22:03 AM, you wrote:

Hello Ira,

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:49:59 -0700 GMT (13-Apr-20, 11:49 +0700 GMT),
Ira wrote:

Hello Thomas,

Sunday, April 12, 2020, 7:13:13 PM, you wrote:

As mentioned, you can just keep[ typing. In fact, if I type an address and it matches more than one AB entry, I get a

Copy and past this address into the to field of a new email:

i...@extrasensory.com

 Now highlight "ira" and try to change it to some common name in your address book. In my experience it will almost immediately hange the how address to the first matching email in your address book even thought I wanted to send it to
t...@extrasensory.com. If there is data after the cursor, it should not be be autoselecting a new address from the address book until there is a complete match.

Well, I changed it to michaela (I have no tom in my addressbook <g>), and TB made a suggestion that I would have to click on. If I don't click on it, the email goes to michaela@extrasensory, see attached.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.12.1 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362

Dear Thomas,

I can confirm what Ira said. check my screenshot - I pasted the tbbeta address from the "to" field to "cc" field, then positioned the cursor at the start of the cc field and typed "iv". immediately I got a list of suggestions AND the text in the cc field got replaced with the first item in my address book that matched it (though it is not even shown up as a suggestion).

Best regards,
Dimitar
mailto:dito...@gmail.com
TheBat! 9.1.12 Pro (64-bit, non-OTFE) on Windows 10.0 14393
'Using TBBETA' information: