Hello Thomas,

> I click with the mouse on the "Put message in Outbox" icon. And the
> message doese get put into the Outbox. When they then open it again,
> it is not "parked", i.e. the version that was put into the Outbox is
> sent even though I am editing it again.
>
> And that is a bug.

I  will  try  to  confirm  it later, but I don't think it is a bug but
normal  behaviour.  Like Zann suggests in his message, I think you may
be  confusing  "putting  in  the  Outbox"  with "saving as Draft", the
difference  being that the first does not park the message (that's why
it  will be sent with a combined delivery), while saving as draft does
park it and will not be sent until you unpark it. That's what I think,
but I am not 100% sure.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.1.16 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363