Hello Andrew,

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 20:46:47 +0930 GMT (21-Apr-20, 18:16 +0700 GMT),
Andrew Savchenko wrote:

>> Over here it is 10 minutes. Please try opening the mail again and
>> re-read, maybe edit, when the time hits and TB sends messages. It will
>> send this message, even though you have re-opened it and are editing
>> it.

> Can confirm. Is this an error? I've been using TheBat! since very late
> v8 builds, maybe behaviour was different earlier on.

I consider it an error (bug), because TB does something the user does
clearly not intend. If he wanted the original version to be sent, he
wouldn't have opened it again in th editor.

Kindly support https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1998

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.16.3 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362