Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:11:15 +0700 GMT (15-Apr-20, 16:11 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hello Martin,

> On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 09:46:42 +0200 GMT (15-Apr-20, 14:46 +0700 GMT),
> Martin wrote:

>>> Options / Languages does not show any languages any more. I just
>>> wanted to switch from English to German in order to help someone on
>>> the German TB Beginner's List, that's why I noticed.

>> Can't confirm this - all languages are present.

>> Did you install also the language pack? In the installing process you
>> can choose it - normally it is turned non.

>> Did you try to "repair" the installation?

> I had all languages available for years... OK, I'll make sure at next
> MSI installation that Language Pack is ticked.

Mystery solved: "Multilingual Interface" was indeed X-ed out.

So I wanted to enbable it weih this new .msi, and I found two choices
under Mutliligual Interface:

- Will be installed on local harddrive
- The entire feature will be installed on local harddrive

What is the difference?

I chose the second, because I use this machine for beta testing as
well as giving advice on the German list, but would like to know the
difference anyway.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.18 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362