Hello Paul,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 11:57:59 -0400 GMT (22-Apr-20, 22:57 +0700 GMT),
Paul Van Noord wrote:

>>> Can confirm. Is this an error? I've been using TheBat! since very late
>>> v8 builds, maybe behaviour was different earlier on.

TF>> I consider it an error (bug), because TB does something the user does
TF>> clearly not intend. If he wanted the original version to be sent, he
TF>> wouldn't have opened it again in th editor.

TF>> Kindly support https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1998

> Did it.

Thanks. I am putting this reply in the Outbox now, testing the new
18.MSI. Then, I will open it again and wait.

This is the edited version.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.18 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362