On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 12:58:25 PM, you wrote:

> The Bat! 9.1.18.6 (ALPHA) is available at
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb91186-32.rar
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb91186-64.rar

> What's new in 9.1.18.6 since 9.1.18.5:
> [-] 0001760: An "Access violation" error message appears while
> attaching an open PDF-file via drag-n-drop
> [*] Work in progress: replacing SpTBX toolbars to DevExpress
> toolbars in various windows, e.g. account and folder properties,
> print setup (templates tabs), Quick Templates, Address Book, etc.

> 'Using TBBETA' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Dear Maxim / Stefan,

I noticed a weird bug today, while trying to reply to a message that
contained "acc." in the subject - the new message window opens and as
soon as the subject line is loaded, the account is set to blank and
the account field disappears from the status line. Screenshot
attached. I have this in my reply template: "%ACCOUNT="%OTOADDR".

I tried replying to the same message copied into another account that
does not have this template and the bug does not happen.

Best regards,
Dimitar                  mailto:dito...@gmail.com
TheBat! 9.1.18.6 (ALPHA) Pro (64-bit, non-OTFE) on Windows 10.0 14393
'Using TBBETA' information: