Moin, Maxim!

> In this farewell letter I just want to let you know that I step down
> and leave Ritlabs today on Math 25th, 2020.

So long, and thanks for all the great work!

Take care! ツ

Cheers!
VA

- --
Volker Ahrendt | the...@5dt.de | The /\^o^/\! [Pro] 9.1.18.3 (BETA)
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise N [Build 18363]
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!

»He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.«

   Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«