Hello Ira,

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 11:03:47 -0700 GMT (03-Jun-20, 1:03 +0700 GMT),
Ira wrote:

> when editing an email address in the To field The Bat assumes you're
> entering it from scratch and erases what your doing. For example. I'm
> replying to j...@somecompany.com and I jighlight "jane" and type
> "bob". The Bat replaces that with a list of all my email address that
> start with "bob", erasing "somecompany.com" which is the part I cared
> about.

This is standard Windows behaviour. When you have the whole email
address highlighted and type something, all of the highlighted text is
deleted. Instead, highlight only the part you want to change.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.18.2 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362