Hello Stuart,

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 19:24:31 -0500 GMT (13-Jun-20, 7:24 +0700 GMT),
Stuart Cuddy wrote:

>>> Please forward them to me as EMLs or archive. Thank you!

>> Actually I don't believe that any of the pictures are downloading at all.

> OK, I think I just solved the problem. By default in the last version of TB! I
> had set the HTML viewer to The Bat Internal Viewer. It seems to save that
> setting so when you go into the new version, the internal version was
> displaying
> and there were no pictures downloading. And there is no way in the new version
> to change to the External viewer.
> I went back into the old version and made the change to the external viewer
> and
> now it is used in the new version by default.

I had set the viewer to the external viewer (the internal viewer just didn't
cut it), and now pictures were not being downloaded; the setting under Options
/ Preferences / HTML Viewer were set to "Manually". I could not find a way to
doenl;oad manually, so I have set it to "Automatically (not recommended)" now.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.2.0.1 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362
'Using TBBETA' information: