Hello Stefan,

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 14:16:13 +0300 GMT (12-Jun-20, 18:16 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> Version 9.2.0.1 (BETA) can be downloaded from

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.2.0.1-x64.7z

The way I work is, I highlight the first message in the message list,
and then work may way through the messages using either down-arrow or
crtl-<right arrow>.

This works fine if the messages are plaintext messages, but not any
more when the messages are HTML: messages. TB loses focus, the message
is greyed (not dark blue any more) in the message list, and my
keyboard shortcuts do nothing. I have to highlight the message again
in the message list with the mouse, and can then continue browsing.

Reproducable over here 100%. Any confirmations?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.2.0.1 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362