Hello Stefan,

> [*] Add options for "old style" tree views and row density in the Preferences
> / Other options

Welcome back! :)

> [-] Smart Space Reading is now working in any kind of text viewer

I  think  it  is  much  better, although I think I have seen it fail a
couple  of  times  (not  jumping  to next unread). Will keep an eye on
this.

> [-] Lots of other small fixes

Nice  to  see  a download button on the header pane, an it works, when
'Download  all  resources  only  manually`has  been  selected for HTML
viewer.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (Zarzalejo (Madrid) - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.2.0.2 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  18363