On 17 June 2020 at 18:45 Ira wrote and made these points

... <snip>
Marck>> ... You can easily automate this by using
Marck>> %SetEditor="1" in your list template.

I> I must not be violating the rules, but I want that feature for some
I> other things and You;ve piqued my interest. What is a "list template"
I> and where do I find it?

It's  just  "The  template  that  gets  used for emails written to the
list".  In  my  case,  it's  the  address  book  Reply and New message
templates  for  the  list address. It's not a specific thing. Some use
folder templates for this. That's always been something I've avoided.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v9.2.0.3 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.18363

'Using TBBETA' information: