Hello Gwen,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 5:41 PM Gwen <i...@gwendragon.de> wrote:

> Did you had reported the bug to https://bt.ritlabs.com/
> If yes, please give us the link so we can confirm.

No, Gwen, I have not reported a bug. Frankly, I was not even sure it is a
bug
until just now. For all I knew, it was just a problem on my computer or it
could
even have been by intent. I very much like MicroEd, but almost everything
about it is a black hole for me. Like I implied in my original message,
there is
hardly any documentation regarding the editor... list of keyboard
commands?...
any settings (beyond that inadequate page under Preferences)? IMO, much
more could have and perhaps should have been done with this feature of TB.

--
jaywalker
Windows 10 Pro