Hi Daniel

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 4:23 AM Daniel van Rooijen <dv...@tiscali.nl> wrote:

> See https://www.ritlabs.com/en/support/tips-and-tricks/3831/#msg_editor

Thanks for the link. It is very helpful. Would have been easier to find if
the page
had somewhere mentioned "MicroEd". So one would naturally assume that these
commands are common for both MicroEd and the HTML Editor... but they are
not.
It seems that they probably only work with MicroEd. Perhaps those
instructions
were written before TB offered any substantial HTML support. Okay, less of
a black
hole now. But where can I configure things like sound confirmations or
whatever
that noise is when I press Alt+L or C or R? Maybe someone would want that?
Or
maybe it is just a bug, because the Ctrl commands seem to work silently.

--
jaywalker
Windows 10 Pro