Dear All,

Here are the final MSIs of the 9.2.1 release -

https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_32_9-2-1.msi
https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_64_9-2-1.msi

With these MSIs, we've solved the problem with TheBat.lng getting deleted on
upgrading from the previous release and the startup screen mess is reduced
should be reduced a bit.

Thank you very much for your great help with releasing of this version!

We're still deciding on the improvements we'll be working on the new Beta
cycle, but here is what we are looking on:

- replace HTML editor
- make fixes for GnuPG interaction
- add support for Outlook.com and Yahoo OAUTH
- add dark theme support
- improve Virtual Folders so it'll be use folder grouping (like all Inboxes,
all of a color, regexp)
- add some interesting functionality to the preview pane
- improve address book UI/UX

I could forget to name some other points of interest,  so please feel free to
add anything to this list :-)

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: