Hello MAU,

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 10:54:45 +0200 GMT (10-Jul-20, 15:54 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

> Hello Thomas,

>> No, I don't. I find it irritating and disruptive. Personal taste, I
>> know. Is that the reason why I don't see the number of unread
>> messages?

> MailTicker  only  counts  unread  messages  in  folders that have been
> marked  to display unread messages in MailTicker, which is the default
> when creating a new folder.

Yes, but the MaiTicker itself will run accross my screen when I am
concentrating on something else. That's why I turned it off.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.2.1.2 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041