Hello Ira,

Thanks  for the suggestion, but I went as far as to do a "repair" with
the MSI. No joy.

 Curt  Sent  from  my  office desktop by The Bat! Using The Bat!
 Version 9.2.2 (64-bit)  10  (32) with HughesNet
 Gen5  Satellite  Internet  Due  to  major policy disagreements, we no
 longer use turnkeyinternet.net

> Hello Curt,

> Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 10:01:36 AM, you wrote:

Curt>> However,  a  little  bit  ago,  The  Bat!  stopped  displaying message
Curt>> previews.  I  have 2 panes: account listing on the left, message index
Curt>> on  the  right, both full height. Workspace/Window Split Mode presents
Curt>> content correctly, but has no effect.

> Quitting and restarting usually works to fix that.

> -- Ira

> 'Using TBBETA' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

'Using TBBETA' information: