Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA:

> Hello Luca,
>
> > Any chance to activate a proper Undo-Redo function?
>
> Please expand your statement into concrete examples and/or issues on BT :-)

Ok, but I thought it was self evident: no redo function anywhere by default,
and if you go rummaging in the customize section in search of a toolbar button
or a menu action, you find eight or nine different items labelled undo or
redo, some with the green arrow, some other with no icon, some of them not
working at all, some other working in unpredictable ways. In particular, no
'redo' toolbar or menu item seems to work, and if you find the one button that
does seem to work someway, the most you can obtain is a redo of the last
action only.

--
Windows 10 Professional 64
The Bat! Professional Edition (OTFE)