9/15/2020  8:52 AM

Hi The,

On 9/15/2020 The Bat Beta wrote:

TF> Hello Stefan,

TF> On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 20:21:13 +0300 GMT (05-Sep-20, 0:21 +0700 GMT),
TF> Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

>> Version 9.2.3 release MSI are available:

>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_64_9-2-3.msi

TF> I had trouble downloading this. Many time I received the message that
download was corrupted or incomplete, I don't remember the exact wording.

TF> I succeeded when I donwloaded the file onto my work laptop at the unversity
where it took about half an hour despite superfast internet. Edge finally asked
me whether I really want to open it.

TF> Anyway, I did not install the downloaded version on my laptop but instead
used Help / Check for Update. TB! informed me: "Your version of The Bat! is
most current." So I thought maybe you didn't upload the MSI yet due to the
security trouble reported, but no: It is there on the Ritlabs website, readi
for download.

TF> I thought you'd like to know. Especially about the false-negative on the
update check.

I had a similar experience. Webroot & MalewareBytes say the file is clean. I
have not attempted to install the file.

- --
Paul

32bit TB 9.2.3.3 (BETA)  Windows 7 Pro 7600
No IMAP  No OTFE

'Using TBBETA' information: