Hello Stefan,

> Dear All,

> Version 9.2.5.2 is available
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.2.5.2-x64.7z
Coming back to TheBat! after moving to a new computer and seeing the new dark
mode, I was eager to try it.
The first thing I noticed - the text of text e-mails became invisible because
white on white background. Others have noted this too. I guess the message pane
background should become dark as with HTML mails?

Another thing I noticed - when an HTML mail contains a smiley (this one,
directly from the original message: 😊) and I hit "Reply" on it, the smiley
becomes "" and ""  if it was in an already quoted message (In the message
view, I see them slightly differently).

=> Can anyone confirm the smiley issue?
Thanks!

--