Howdy!

Вы писали 26 октября 2020 г., 19:13:27:
> Hello Gunivortus,

>> Many of them kept white at first, then, after 1 - 6 seconds, they take
>> the color of the dark theme.
>> I do not understand the delay here.

> That's because the dark theme is applied once the message is fully loaded and
> those messages use images addressed by external links. We're already thinking
> of how to optimize this - the most obvious solution would be applying the
> theme after some timeout like 1-2 sec (i.e. when the text is rendered and
> styles defined).

Some of emails have this delay again and again. Just go to another email and
return to it and need to wait again. Some do this for 1-2 sec, this is normal
for me, some have delay more than 5 sec - this looks abnormal. What about to
store "black" state after showing first time this message?, not re-render every
time.

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

'Using TBBETA' information: