Hi Stefan,

What happens is that any open Voyager windows will vanish.  Nine times out of
then Voyager will then restart and prompt me for the password to re-open the
encrypted mail store.  The tenth time I have to restart Voyager manually.

John

--
"Truth is what remains when all illusions have been stripped away."
     Suenteus Po

'Using TBBETA' information: