Hi Stefan,

I installed the test version this morning, re-enabled HTML rendering in the
preview window, and haven't had a rendering-releated crash so far.  I tested on
messages that reliably crashed Voyager on Friday and they did not cause a crash.

I did get a crash when I switched themes from Automatic to Classic.  After
restarting Voyager once more I was able to switch to the Classic theme without
a crash.

I'll run with this version for the next few days and let you know what happens.

Thank you,

John

--
"Truth is what remains when all illusions have been stripped away."
     Suenteus Po

'Using TBBETA' information:
  • Voyager 64bit Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA
    • Re: Voyager 64bit John Schmid