Hello all,

I  was  trying to reproduce the "Problem when Alt-Tabbing" reported in
TBUDL.  I  use Classic and usually do not change theme unless I I want
to  test something reported by others. In this case I changed to Choco
Dark and I Alt-Tabbed a couple of times to another app and returned to
TB.  When  selecting  my  good-old Classic theme again, I got a System
Error  XXX,  with  no  time  to  copy  (Ctrl-C) it and TB closed. This
repeated three times.

Anyone else?

Miguel A. Urech (Zarzalejo (Madrid) - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.3.0.3 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  19042

'Using TBBETA' information: