Hello all,

I  have  my  TBBeta folder marked to "Keep messages in the base for 90
days". I saw that I had a few messages from the first few days of last
December  and  decide  to use the menu entry "Purge+Compact". I got an
error  message (did not copy it) because some temp file was already in
use, but the operation apparently completad.

But,  after  completing, I found some 35 unread messages with dates as
old as Feb 2002 (my subscription to TBbeta and Welcome message). Where
they did come from? Go figure!

Miguel A. Urech (Zarzalejo (Madrid) - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.3.3 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  19042

'Using TBBETA' information: