Thomas,

> Hello Gleason,

> On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 19:53:52 -0500 GMT (12-Mar-21, 07:53 +0700 GMT),
> Gleason wrote:

>>> Software applications, especially those used in working envirnments, are
>>> often integrated applications these days. Yes, it was different in the last
>>> century and I  was of the opinion then that an email client should be
>>> limited to (stay focussed on) email. Times have changed.

>> Doing something well is no longer a priority?

> Doing only one thing well is just not enough any more, IMHO.

> Like many others, I was a plaintext enthusiast and did not know why there
> were people who wanted TB! to also accommodate HTML emails. I remember the
> vivid discussions. I have changed my mind in the meantime. Times are moving
> on.

Yes, I remember the html email struggle.  Since then, html email is pretty much
everywhere.  Calendars not so much.  Corporate employees who are more or less
constantly in meetings, sales people who meet directly with customers need
calendars.  Is that everybody?

--

Gleason

'Using TBBETA' information: