Hello to all,

after not doing a few of the last betas, I'm back in the game with this version.

Unfortunately the message editor seems to be giving me a hard time.
First - when replying to some/one particular message, seems to insist on
choosing Times New Roman 12 as the initial font. Then, when I set 11 Calibri,
it immediately reverts the size to 11,3 and starts giving me exceptions.
I'd have loved to attach an exception like that - unfortunately TheBat! seems
to have stopped logging them for me and moreover, stopped giving me that
exception right in the moment I ewanted to document it /Germans have a name for
this ;) /.

This doesn't seem to happen with new messages or replies to other messages I
tested.

Has anyone had similar effects?

--
Cheers