Hello  Stefan,

1.
I am top-posting because I spoke too  fast: I deleted some text from the quoted
block, and now I cannot put the cursor under block any more, it does jump into
the sig.

2. The reason why I sent this reply is that the cursor jumping as desribed
below is still persisting.

Cursor jumping + no WYSIWYG = return to version with the old HTML editor.

--

Cheers,
 Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.4.14 Apha (64-bit)
 under Windows 10.0 Build 19041
'Using TBBETA' information: